Skid mounted design philosophy: “Engineered smarter, Built modular”.
FB Group is specialized in the design, fabrication, and installation of skid mounted process packages for a variety of applications. These packages are always specifically designed and fabricated in line with the requirements of our customers.
Specific know-how has been built-up for many years by supplying hundreds of skid mounted packages worldwide. Skids are assembled in our modern, purpose-built workshop.
Maximum skid sizes are usually determined by transport limitations or plant space.
When required larger packages consist of more than one module.
The modular assembly of process packages includes the installation of:
- Steel structure
- Piping and valves
- Cabling and junction boxes
Advantages of skid mounted units are:
- Short delivery time through an integrated fast track execution
- Low overall investment costs
- Reduced on-site erection and hook-up time and thus minimal site disruption
- Manufacture of the complete plant under workshop conditions ensuring the highest quality
- Completion of the Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) prior to delivery
- Qualification tests prior to plant delivery
The packages are designed to seamlessly integrate into new or existing systems with easy to install features such as single connection points for mechanical and electrical connections.
Systems can include components such as vessels, pumps, valves, heat exchangers, control panels, complete instrumentation and other accessories. From simple pumping stations to complex automation, every system is custom fabricated to meet individual customer requirements.
We offer systems that utilize advanced PLC based control systems with custom programmed state of the art software that can be fully integrated into your network.
Certified control panels can be provided for use in hazardous locations.
To learn more about our custom skid mounted process systems please contact our offices.